The Kinloch Club is the only Nicklaus Signature designed golf course in the country. It is an 18-hole Championship par 72 golf course. The Kinloch Club has 26 large and luxurious villas nestled into the hillside, surrounding the main lodge (10 completed to date). The lodge boasts outstanding gourmet fare, made from our dedicated chefs featuring ingredients reared or grown on our vast estates and an inspired wine list.
To be considered for this role at our high-end lodge, you must have proven competence in a managerial role in the high-end luxury lodge market. You will have responsibility for leading the day-to-day operations of the lodge in accordance with the strategic plan, operating budgets to ensure the lodge delivers a world-class service. You will be a well-refined leader of people, having successfully demonstrated your ability to work effectively across a team. You will be able to apply your communication and relationship building skills to integrate to an already successful business, engage the team and secure their confidence, review and refine processes to boost productivity and performance. Working with the General Manger based in Kinloch you will drive and execute the disciplines of the lodge to ensure sales growth and an excellence guest experience.
Essential to your success with us is to:
- At least 5 years leadership experience, preferably in running luxury lodges.
- Led teams with a focus on building capability, performance and culture
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are adhered to
- Identify potential service issues and act accordingly to avoid them
- Display a high degree of problem solving skills and commercial judgement
- Effective, broad-based stakeholder management expertise
Don't miss this opportunity to make this role your own and to join a team you'll love to be part of. Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered
(listed 15th Feb)
Apply for this role