The Lindis Group is looking to recruit an outstanding person to fulfil the role of Head Chef, at our luxury lode, The Lindis.
The Role will be reporting to our Executive Chef, Daniel Fraser, who is based at our Bay of Islands business, Paroa Bay Winery.
You will take charge of the kitchen at The Lindis and be creatively in control of the cuisine, which will feature the best of the best of local, seasonal and estate grown produce on a daily changing menu.
Not only will you be able to feature your creativity and style at one of New Zealand's preeminent lodges, but the opportunity to grow in an expanding privately owned luxury hospitality group.
- Permanent Salary
- A new 2 bedroom house available June
- Ability to work in a new luxury lodge with flexibility to use the highest grade ingredients
- Opportunity to expand throughout The Lindis Group
- Support of an Executive chef
- Creative Control
- Relative experience in fine dining or luxury lodging experience
- A willingness to work in a small team
- Flavour, Creativity and presentation in your cuisine
- Ability to live and work in a pristine, beautiful mountainous environment
Please note The Lindis is in a remote environment, based on a high country station in Ahuriri Valley, 20 minutes from Omarama.
Near the bottom of the habitable world is our new luxury lodge, The Lindis. Nestled almost imperceptibly on the valley floor, with an elegant slatted roof mimicking the contours of the earth below, there is an undeniable harmony between structure and land. Designed for the utmost in luxury — with superlative interior furnishing, a veritable plethora of activities on our doorstep, unmistakably warm high-country hospitality, and a refined restaurant that pays direct homage to the flora and fauna of our surrounds, the experience of staying with us is truly unique. At The Lindis we use nature as our weathervane, and so when we see the effortless perfection of our environment, we are implored to emulate it. And so that’s what we do.
Listed 11th March 2020
Apply for this role